Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen in Carbon County


Imagine your kitchen catches on fire. Once the smoke clears, this customer called us to start the demolition and restoration process for a fire. Our team respon... READ MORE



Water Damage happens, SERVPRO can help!


In this home, there was water damage and drywall was removed and replaced. As you can see water affected the drywall. We had to remove, properly dry out and rep... READ MORE



Before and After Storm Damage on a shed!


Storms can be unexpected and damage your home or in this case, your shed. We were able to restore a shed as a result of a wind storm. Their was structure damage... READ MORE



SERVPRO can help you!


When you experience water damage in your home it can cause bubbles in the ceiling. These bubbles need to be fixed as soon as possible. We are trained to handle ... READ MORE



Installed new drywall and fan!


This home had a devastating house fire in Bethlehem, PA. The fire damage the drywall, floors and insulation. When the fire occurred, we responded quickly and th... READ MORE



Glycol Leak? We can help!


Our team responded to a emergency after hours at a local school. The HVAC unit at the school had a large glycol leak and it caused damage to the lower wing of t... READ MORE



We can get your commercial space ready!


SERVPRO of Carbon County and Pocono Pines offers a variety of services. These services include remodeling/general construction. We have been contacted to work i... READ MORE



Before & After in a commercial space


We were contacted to transform this commercial space as they wanted to rent it to new tenants. It is a commercial space in a strip mall. It needed new drywall, ... READ MORE



Fire? We can help!


This home had a devastating house fire, our team responded immediately to the fire. Our team began a partial demolition and prepped for the restoration. During ... READ MORE



Fire Damage? We can help you!


From soot covered after a fire to a new kitchen. We responded to a kitchen fire in February. As soon as the fire occurred, we began with demo of the kitchen. Th... READ MORE