If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 732-9191

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


5/20/2022 (Permalink)

Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours and cause health effects. We have the training and specialized equipment to handle your mold. Mold is commonly found in your home or business. In some cases, when entering a room and het a whiff of that musty odor. This is a typically of mold. Mold growth can be visible. 

You should stay out of affected areas. You will want to turn off the HVAC system and fans to avoid the spreading of mold spores. You should contact your professionals at SERVPRO of Carbon County and Pocono Pines at the first sign of mold. 

Do not touch or disturb the mold yourself or attempt to dry the area yourself. It is not advised to spray bleach or other chemicals on it. Leave the mold to the pros. We are here to help you and your property. Call the mold professionals today - 570-732-9191!

Other News

View Recent Posts

(570) 732-9191